- 1 What are good small group questions?
- 2 What are some fun Bible games?
- 3 How do you find your small group?
- 4 How can I make my church interesting?
- 5 What are some fun questions to ask?
- 6 What are good Bible study questions?
- 7 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 8 What is a good group ice breaker?
- 9 What is a good group icebreaker?
- 10 What are small group activities?
- 11 How do you make a message to preach?
- 12 How do you grow a small struggling church?
What are good small group questions?
Small Group Questions
- What is your favorite memory as a child?
- What is your favorite family vacation or activity as a child?
- What is your favorite family vacation or activity now?
- If you could be any Biblical figure, who would it be?
- What characteristic or trait do you most appreciate from your parents?
What are some fun Bible games?
Here is a list of the top ten Bible games for families and a little information about each one.
- Bible Charades.
- Children’s Bible Trivia.
- Apples to Apples Bible Edition.
- Bible Rummy.
- Bible Bingo.
- Gospel of John.
- Bible Baffle.
How do you find your small group?
Best icebreakers for small groups
- Two truths and a lie. In this activity, every person says three things about themselves, but two of the statements must be true and one must be a lie.
- Most unique.
- Get-to-know-you questions.
- Going on a picnic.
- Personality quiz.
- Would you rather.
- One word.
- Marshmallow challenge.
How can I make my church interesting?
These are proven strategies from growing churches.
- Make Newcomers Feel Welcome.
- Shorten Your Sermons.
- Ask Your Congregation for Feedback.
- Encourage Church Members to Bring Friends.
- Share Videos on Social Media.
- Invite People with Text Messages.
What are some fun questions to ask?
List of fun questions to ask
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- What’s the closest thing to real magic?
- Who is the messiest person you know?
- What will finally break the internet?
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
- What would be on the gag reel of your life?
- Where is the worst smelling place you’ve been?
What are good Bible study questions?
5 Important Questions to Ask As You Study the Bible
- What is the passage saying?
- What does this passage mean?
- What does this tell me about God?
- What does this tell me about people?
- How should I live my life based on what I have read?
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
What is a good group ice breaker?
25 Icebreaker Activities for Any Group
- Two Truths and a Lie. Participants list three things about themselves, two are true, and one is a lie.
- The Envelope Please!
- People BINGO.
- The TP Game.
- 10 Things in Common.
- Organizing book club meetings and snacks with an online sign up.
- Would You Rather
- Tall Tales.
What is a good group icebreaker?
The key icebreaker is a team building icebreakers favorite and a great exercise to get to know each other in a group or team. Ask the participants to sit in a circle and bring their keys with them. Explain that they will get to know each other through their keys.
What are small group activities?
In preschool, small group activities, instead of free play or engaging with the whole class, are typically multiple learning stations in the classroom featuring fun and engaging learning activities suited for five to six children.
How do you make a message to preach?
Start from the passage or passages you’ve been led to and build the rest of your sermon up from there. The message you preach should build upon biblical truth, not the other way around. In other words, you shouldn’t plan out the message you want to deliver and twist scripture around in a way that fits your ideas.
How do you grow a small struggling church?
Here are three small things every church can do to grow and become more inviting to its members – old and new alike.
- Work on Your Welcome.
- Invest in Young People.
- Increase Your Accessibility.