- 1 What did God make on each day of creation for kids?
- 2 How do you answer a child about God?
- 3 Where does God come from?
- 4 What are the 7 creations of God?
- 5 What did God say when he created animals?
- 6 Why did God rest on the seventh day?
- 7 What does God’s creation teach us?
- 8 What is importance of creation?
- 9 What is the main message of the creation story?
- 10 What time was Jesus alive?
- 11 What questions do I have for God?
What did God make on each day of creation for kids?
On the first day of creation, God created day and night, and they were good. On the second day, God created the sky and filled it with the sun, moon, and stars, and they were good. On the third day, God created water and land, and they were good.
How do you answer a child about God?
Here’s some background before answering your child…
- Believe in a supreme being.
- Believe that the world was created with a purpose.
- Believe that someone (not something) created the world.
- Believe that some part of us (not our physical bodies) lives on in an afterlife.
Where does God come from?
The earliest written form of the Germanic word God comes from the 6th-century Christian Codex Argenteus. The English word itself is derived from the Proto-Germanic * ǥuđan.
What are the 7 creations of God?
- in the beginning – God started creation.
- the first day – light was created.
- the second day – the sky was created.
- the third day – dry land, seas, plants and trees were created.
- the fourth day – the Sun, Moon and stars were created.
- the fifth day – creatures that live in the sea and creatures that fly were created.
What did God say when he created animals?
And God said, ” Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
Why did God rest on the seventh day?
The sabbatical comes from the Biblical idea of God decreeing that man shall rest — just as God did after creating the world — on the seventh day. Even the animals, according to Scripture, have a sabbatical since Biblical law forbids man to work them in the fields on the Sabbath.
What does God’s creation teach us?
The creation story illuminates God’s love for us. The Psalmist rejoices in the knowledge that God has made hu- mankind to be “a little lower than God” and has “crowned them with glory and honor” (Psalm 8:5).
What is importance of creation?
Creation reveals God and God’s nature, character and purposes. Because creation is a means of God’s revelation and because of its inherent value and goodness being created by God, we care for creation.
What is the main message of the creation story?
The message of this story is that God created everything. He created everything to work together in harmony. Creation was only complete when humanity was created. God said that humanity, that you and I, are very good creations!
What time was Jesus alive?
Using these methods, most scholars assume a date of birth between 6 and 4 BC, and that Jesus’ preaching began around AD 27–29 and lasted one to three years. They calculate the death of Jesus as having taken place between AD 30 and 36.
What questions do I have for God?
1. Ask God about yourself.
- How do You see me?
- What are You doing in my life right now?
- What do You say about the pain in my past?
- What do You want me to know about my future?
- What Bible verse do You have for me right now?