- 1 What is the most inappropriate episode of The Simpsons?
- 2 What Simpsons episode has Tik Tok?
- 3 What is the saddest Simpsons episode?
- 4 What country is The Simpsons banned in?
- 5 Why wasn’t Michael Jackson credited in The Simpsons?
- 6 Is The Simpsons ending in 2020?
- 7 What is the most inappropriate movie?
- 8 Is The Simpsons ending?
- 9 What is the most famous Simpsons episode?
- 10 What is the best Simpsons couch gag?
- 11 What episode does The Simpsons change the intro?
- 12 Who does Bart have a crush on?
- 13 Does Lisa have depression?
- 14 Is Bart depressed?
What is the most inappropriate episode of The Simpsons?
“Goo Goo Gai Pan” is the twelfth episode from the sixteenth season of The Simpsons. The episode was banned in the People’s Republic of China.
What Simpsons episode has Tik Tok?
The cast does a lip dub to Kesha’s “Tik Tok”. ” To Surveil with Love” is the twentieth episode of the twenty-first season of the American animated television series The Simpsons. It premiered on the Fox network in the United States on May 2, 2010 as the 461st episode of the whole series.
What is the saddest Simpsons episode?
The Simpsons’ 15 Saddest Moments, Ranked
- 8 Lisa Gets A Note From Smart Homer.
- 7 “Happy Birthday Lisa”
- 6 Homer’s Speech At Lisa’s Wedding.
- 5 Bart Fails His Test Again.
- 4 “You Are Lisa Simpson”
- 3 Homer Listens To The Bible On Tape.
- 2 “Do It For Her”
- 1 Homer Looks Up At The Stars After His Mom Leaves.
What country is The Simpsons banned in?
While China once just banned The Simpsons from airing in prime time – supposedly in an effort to give struggling local animators a boost – it wasn’t completely taken off the air there. The show has only suffered that fate in two countries: Myanmar and Venezuela.
Why wasn’t Michael Jackson credited in The Simpsons?
Michael Jackson guest-starred as Leon Kompowsky, but went uncredited for contractual reasons; his role was not confirmed until later. Jackson was a fan of the show and called creator Matt Groening offering to do a guest spot. Jackson pitched several story ideas and wrote the song “Happy Birthday Lisa” for the episode.
Is The Simpsons ending in 2020?
The thirty-first season of the animated television series The Simpsons premiered on Fox in the United States on September 29, 2019, and ended on May 17, 2020.
What is the most inappropriate movie?
The 10 Most Offensive Movies Ever Made (& Their Rotten Tomatoes Rating)
- 1 A Serbian Film (2011) – 47%
- 2 Hounddog (2007) – 15%
- 3 Cannibal Holocaust (1980) – 65%
- 4 The Human Centipede (2010) – 50%
- 5 The Last Temptation of Christ (1988) – 80%
- 6 I Spit On Your Grave (1978) – 53%
- 7 Movie 43 (2013) – 5%
- 8 Salo (1975) – 75%
Is The Simpsons ending?
The Simpsons producer Mike Reiss has addressed the possibility of the long-running cartoon series coming to an end. The series is currently in its 32nd broadcast season, and has already been renewed for two more.
What is the most famous Simpsons episode?
The Simpsons: Homer’s 15 Funniest Episodes, Ranked
- 1 Last Exit To Springfield (Season 4, Episode 17)
- 2 Mr.
- 3 Homer At The Bat (Season 3, Episode 17)
- 4 Homer Loves Flanders (Season 5, Episode 16)
- 5 King-Size Homer (Season 7, Episode 7)
- 6 Homer Goes To College (Season 5, Episode 3)
- 7 Homer The Great (Season 6, Episode 12)
What is the best Simpsons couch gag?
The Simpsons: The 10 Best Couch Gags In The Show’s History
- 1 Snow Globe.
- 2 Zombies.
- 3 Mismatched Heads.
- 4 Egyptian Dance.
- 5 Escher.
- 6 Flintstones Crossover.
- 7 500th Anniversary Mosaic.
- 8 The Flipbook.
What episode does The Simpsons change the intro?
The new opening sequence was animated for the show’s transition to the High Definition format, premiering with the season 20 episode “Take My Life, Please “. This sequence is similar to the previous one, but features many visual changes that take advantage of the wider format.
Who does Bart have a crush on?
In Season 4’s “New Kid On The Block,” Bart develops a huge crush on Laura, the 13-year-old who moves in next door. She shares his passion for pranks and video games, but unfortunately, she already has a boyfriend, Jimbo Jones, the meanest bully at Springfield Elementary.
Does Lisa have depression?
“Moaning Lisa ” is the sixth episode of the American animated television series The Simpsons. It originally aired on the Fox network in the United States on February 11, 1990. The episode deals with Lisa’s depression and her attempts to sublimate it by playing her saxophone.
Is Bart depressed?
Although Bart doesn’t care at first, he soon regrets his decision when he finds that he cannot find enjoyment in things he used to. As a result, Bart becomes severely depressed and anxious. He even becomes plagued by nightmares because of this stress.