- 1 What should I teach my child in Sunday School?
- 2 How do I teach my toddler the Bible?
- 3 What is the Bible activities for kids?
- 4 How do I teach my 2 year old about Jesus?
- 5 How can I teach my baby about God?
- 6 Who created the Beginners Bible?
- 7 What is the Bible children’s lesson?
- 8 What are some church activities?
- 9 How do you teach your children faith?
- 10 How do you explain God to a toddler?
What should I teach my child in Sunday School?
15 Sunday School Lesson Theme Ideas
- Theme: Jesus Hears Our Prayers.
- Theme: Jesus is Our Anchor.
- Theme: Becoming a Fisher of Men.
- Theme: Convicted for Christianity.
- Theme: Take Time to Rest and Enjoy God.
- Theme: Me and My Big Mouth — Understanding Gossip.
- Theme: Worrying about “Stuff”
- Theme: Knowing the Holy Spirit.
How do I teach my toddler the Bible?
As a parent, it is up to us to teach and help our children grow in their faith. One of the best ways to start this young is to get them a biblically based bible. This helps them connect with God, learn about the word, and start to connect with the stories of the Bible.
What is the Bible activities for kids?
50 Bible Games and Activities for Kids
- Bible Matching Game – Similar to the memory game, a matching game is a fun way to learn the names of the Apostles, Ten Commandments and more.
- Bowl of Charades – This is a fun and easy game for a large or small group.
How do I teach my 2 year old about Jesus?
Here are a few of these tips:
- Let your kids see your Real Faith.
- Apologize often.
- Find a good kids’ Bible, and read it routinely.
- Spend time playing Legos, and combing Barbie’s hair, and giving back scratches.
- Replace a some “secular” books, movies, songs, and toys with some high-quality Jesus-centered ones.
How can I teach my baby about God?
Here are some ways that you can teach your infant about God’s love from the beginning.
- Play Christian Music.
- Read Bible Stories.
- Make Going to Church a Habit.
- Keep Jesus in the Holidays.
- Add Prayer into Baby’s Daily Routine.
- Show Your Baby the Love of a Parent.
- Set a Good Example.
Who created the Beginners Bible?
About the Author Kelly Pulley has illustrated dozens of The Beginner’s Bible® books for over ten years. He started his career as an artist working on licensed character T-shirts for an apparel company.
What is the Bible children’s lesson?
For the younger children, the message is simple: God gave the Bible to us to help us. It is an important letter God wrote to each of us to learn from, to obey, and to get to know Him better. For the older children, we expand on this message and say that the Bible is true and is supposed to be our guide.
What are some church activities?
25 Church Small Group Icebreakers and Activities
- Bible Squeeze Relay. Have participants get into two teams, form a line and hold hands.
- Photo Scavenger Hunt. Divide into groups with at least three people who have phones.
- Team Balloon Race.
- Bible Brains.
- Twizzler Tie Up.
How do you teach your children faith?
6 Principles That Teach Kids About Faith
- Encourage Questions. Questions about faith can be intimidating because they are often difficult to answer.
- Teach Them To Pray.
- Teach Them To Recognize the Spirit.
- Teach Them That God Knows Best.
- Teach Them How To Apply Gospel Principles.
- Tell Them What You Believe.
How do you explain God to a toddler?
Explain to the kids that there is a difference between God and their parents. This is that God is everywhere and they can’t see him. Describe God as a person, but not a real-life, flesh-and-blood person. Let them know that God is everywhere.