- 1 How do I choose a Sunday school curriculum?
- 2 What should I teach in Sunday school?
- 3 How much does Orange curriculum cost?
- 4 How do I start a Sunday school program?
- 5 What is the best curriculum for kids?
- 6 Who is a good Sunday school teacher?
- 7 What is the Bible children’s lesson?
- 8 What do you do on the first day of Sunday school?
- 9 What Sunday school means to me?
- 10 How do you manage a Sunday school class?
- 11 What is the Orange strategy?
- 12 WHO publishes orange curriculum?
- 13 Who started Orange?
How do I choose a Sunday school curriculum?
Choosing your children’s curriculum is a key first step in your journey. As you do, consider these five questions to help you make a decision:
- Who are you teaching?
- What do you want to teach?
- How does the curriculum support your teachers?
- How do your kids learn best?
- What gets your kids’ attention?
What should I teach in Sunday school?
15 Sunday School Lesson Theme Ideas
- Theme: Jesus Hears Our Prayers.
- Theme: Jesus is Our Anchor.
- Theme: Becoming a Fisher of Men.
- Theme: Convicted for Christianity.
- Theme: Take Time to Rest and Enjoy God.
- Theme: Me and My Big Mouth — Understanding Gossip.
- Theme: Worrying about “Stuff”
- Theme: Knowing the Holy Spirit.
How much does Orange curriculum cost?
Orange is an excellent curriculum that uses the advantage of a joint force to reach children both at home and in church. A one-year subscription for it starts at $510 and it has a two-year cycle with four streams based on the age group and class size.
How do I start a Sunday school program?
Only the first one is listed in priority order.
- Secure prayer support. Invite a few people to serve as prayer support for you as you begin this new class.
- Be clear on who the new class is for.
- Gather what you need.
- Prepare to lead a Bible study.
- Distribute resources.
- Enlist a team.
- Conduct a pre-class event.
What is the best curriculum for kids?
The English national curriculum is the most popular curriculum choice in the world, followed by a US-oriented curriculum and the IB. The global accessibility of a curriculum can be a deciding factor for a relocating family when it comes to school selection.
Who is a good Sunday school teacher?
It takes a special kind of person to be an effective Sunday school teacher. Sunday school teachers must have a deep love for God and know the Bible well. They must also have a love for children and a passion for spreading seeds of God’s word to those children.
What is the Bible children’s lesson?
For the younger children, the message is simple: God gave the Bible to us to help us. It is an important letter God wrote to each of us to learn from, to obey, and to get to know Him better. For the older children, we expand on this message and say that the Bible is true and is supposed to be our guide.
What do you do on the first day of Sunday school?
Here are seven things that can help get things moving forward on the first day the class meets.
- Arrive early.
- Use name tags.
- Greet everyone as they arrive.
- Start on time.
- Lead like it is the second Sunday.
- Save administration stuff for the end of class time.
What Sunday school means to me?
A Sunday school, also known as a Sabbath School, is an institution designed to teach people, usually children, about Christianity, named such because most Christian churches meet on Sunday. It aimed to teach the youngsters reading, writing and cyphering and a knowledge of the Bible.
How do you manage a Sunday school class?
10 Tips for Church School Classroom Management
- Understand the age group.
- Preparation is key.
- Focus on routine.
- Set clear expectations.
- Use motivational tools.
- Be a student of the kids in your class.
- Think about special needs.
- Be prepared for misbehavior.
What is the Orange strategy?
Orange is a strategy for combining critical influences in life to fuel faith in the next generation. By combining the critical influences of the light of the church and the love of the family, the Orange strategy synchronizes efforts and shows a generation who God is, more effectively than either could alone.
WHO publishes orange curriculum?
Reggie Joiner is founder and CEO of Orange (The reThink Group, Inc), a nonprofit organization whose purpose is to influence those who influence the next generation. Orange provides resources and training for churches and organizations that create environments for parents, kids, and teenagers.
Who started Orange?
Reggie Joiner is the founder and CEO of Orange.