- 1 How does God direct our paths?
- 2 What does the Bible say about God directing our steps?
- 3 What does the Bible say about our roadmap?
- 4 How can we follow Jesus in our daily lives for kids?
- 5 Does God order our steps?
- 6 What are the most powerful Bible verses?
- 7 How do we follow God’s ways?
- 8 How do I stay on the right path with God?
- 9 What does it mean we can make our plans but the Lord determines our steps?
- 10 Why was Jesus tempted by the devil?
- 11 How can I follow Jesus everyday?
- 12 How can I help my child grow spiritually?
How does God direct our paths?
The Bible guides us to: “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths” ( Proverbs 3:5, 6 ). But God’s ways are higher than our ways, and I had learned to rely on God in smaller matters my whole life.
What does the Bible say about God directing our steps?
Proverbs 16:9: “ We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.”
What does the Bible say about our roadmap?
Proverbs 3:5-6 tells us, “ He shall direct your paths.” In Proverbs 37:23, “The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord. ” In Proverbs 16:9, “A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.” Because of God’s GPS! “I’m using my Bible for a roadmap.”
How can we follow Jesus in our daily lives for kids?
Five Simple Ways to Bring Jesus in to Your Child’s Daily Routine:
- Pray with your kids before nap, meals, and at night.
- Pray with your kids for others.
- Read the bible to your kids.
- Tell them how God feels about them.
- Bring them to others to hear about Jesus.
Does God order our steps?
“ The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord ” show us that God has given directions as to the way his people should walk (i.e., live) in this world. “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth” (II Timothy 2:15).
What are the most powerful Bible verses?
My Top 10 Powerful Bible verses
- 1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
- Hebrews 13:6. So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
- Matthew 6:26.
- Proverbs 3:5-6.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58.
- John 16:33.
- Matthew 6:31-33.
- Philippians 4:6.
How do we follow God’s ways?
Following God’s Plan for Your Life:
- Be in prayer. A way to know that you are following God’s plan for your life is by being in prayer.
- Be actively reading in the Word.
- Follow the commands He puts on your heart.
- Seek a godly community.
- Obey the Truth.
How do I stay on the right path with God?
1) Identify yourself with Christ- To know where we are going we have to know who we are.
- 2) Submit your whole self to God and trust Him a) James 4:7-8 Submit yourselves, then, to God.
- 3) Pray and spend time with God.
- 4) Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal it to you then listen and obey.
What does it mean we can make our plans but the Lord determines our steps?
Today’s daily verse spoke to me — “We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps.” ( Proverbs 16:9 ). It just reaffirmed that God is in control here, and that whatever my plans may be, ultimately God’s will for me will happen.
Why was Jesus tempted by the devil?
The Devil tempted Jesus to turn stones into bread, to which he replied “Human beings cannot live on bread alone, but need every word God speaks.” The second temptation was for Jesus to throw himself from the highest point of the temple and order angels to catch him.
How can I follow Jesus everyday?
How to Follow Jesus in Everyday Life
- 10 Practical ways to be more like Jesus. How to follow Jesus?
- Love your enemies.
- Love your neighbor.
- Don’t judge others.
- Be humble.
- Don’t worry.
- Follow the Golden Rule.
- Worship God whole-heartedly.
How can I help my child grow spiritually?
HOW TO HELP YOUR CHILD GROW SPIRITUALLY THIS YEAR
- Read the Bible together daily.
- Get stuck into a great church.
- Prioritise a mid-week group.
- Book onto a Christian camp or holiday club.
- Pray together as a family.
- See Christian friends regularly.
- Watch the Parenting for Faith videos.
- Read Christian biographies with your child.