- 1 What did Bart sell his soul for?
- 2 What happened to Lovejoy’s daughter?
- 3 When Bart sold his soul?
- 4 What is the most famous Simpsons episode?
- 5 Who shot Mister Burns Part 2?
- 6 What episode of The Simpsons does Bart get a girl pregnant?
- 7 What happened to Selma’s baby?
- 8 Who is Bart’s first girlfriend?
- 9 Who does Bart bully?
- 10 What episode does Bart get bullied?
- 11 What grade are the bullies in The Simpsons?
What did Bart sell his soul for?
After proclaiming there is no such thing as a soul, Bart agrees to sell his to Milhouse for $5 on a piece of paper which reads “Bart Simpson’s soul”.
What happened to Lovejoy’s daughter?
Jessica went to a boarding school, but was allegedly expelled for destroying school property including toilets, supposedly with a pipe bomb, and stealing from the school collection plate. After her expulsion, she briefly dated Bart Simpson.
When Bart sold his soul?
What is the most famous Simpsons episode?
The Simpsons: Homer’s 15 Funniest Episodes, Ranked
- 1 Last Exit To Springfield (Season 4, Episode 17)
- 2 Mr.
- 3 Homer At The Bat (Season 3, Episode 17)
- 4 Homer Loves Flanders (Season 5, Episode 16)
- 5 King-Size Homer (Season 7, Episode 7)
- 6 Homer Goes To College (Season 5, Episode 3)
- 7 Homer The Great (Season 6, Episode 12)
Who shot Mister Burns Part 2?
The aforementioned ten pages of script, in which Mr. Burns reveals to the citizens of Springfield that it was Maggie Simpson who shot him, were recorded by Harry Shearer, directed by Mirkin, and sent to the animators to finish.
What episode of The Simpsons does Bart get a girl pregnant?
“Little Big Girl” is the twelfth episode of the eighteenth season of the American animated television series The Simpsons.
What happened to Selma’s baby?
Selma adopted Ling in Beijing, China after discovering that she had reached menopause. Though she and Jacqueline Bouvier have only been seen once together, Jacqueline is her adopted grandmother.
Who is Bart’s first girlfriend?
Jessica Lovejoy The first and arguably greatest of Bart’s love interests, Jessica was the character’s seemingly innocent first love. The daughter of Reverend Lovejoy, she was a (not-so-)secret rebel who set Bart’s world alight in the classic season six installment ‘Bart’s Girlfriend’.
Who does Bart bully?
Nelson Mandela Muntz is a fictional character and the lead school bully from the animated television series The Simpsons, best known for his signature mocking laugh “Ha-ha!”. He is voiced by Nancy Cartwright and was introduced in Season 1’s “Bart the General” as an antagonist, but later became more of an anti-hero.
What episode does Bart get bullied?
“Bart the General” is the fifth episode of the first season of the American animated television series The Simpsons. It originally aired on the Fox network in the United States on February 4, 1990. In the episode, Bart Simpson enlists Grampa’s help to battle local bully Nelson Muntz.
What grade are the bullies in The Simpsons?
Bart Simpson later became friends with Dolph. He is a 14 to 15-year-old sixth grader and is the youngest of the trio of bullies.