- 1 Who Do You Say I Am Sunday school lesson?
- 2 What is the Bible activities for kids?
- 3 How do you make a Bible class interesting?
- 4 What happens in a Sunday school?
- 5 What is the Bible children’s lesson?
- 6 What are some church activities?
- 7 What do you teach in a Sunday school lesson?
- 8 Who is a good Sunday school teacher?
- 9 What are some good Bible studies?
- 10 How do you really study the Bible?
Who Do You Say I Am Sunday school lesson?
“Who do you say I am?” Jesus acknowledges that Simon Peter has hit on the main point. He has not seen who Jesus is because of what someone else said, but because of what God clearly announced. Jesus calls this disciple “Peter”, which means “rock,” and promises to build the church on faith like his.
What is the Bible activities for kids?
50 Bible Games and Activities for Kids
- Bible Matching Game – Similar to the memory game, a matching game is a fun way to learn the names of the Apostles, Ten Commandments and more.
- Bowl of Charades – This is a fun and easy game for a large or small group.
How do you make a Bible class interesting?
These people in your group connect with words: writing, reading, and speaking. Give them a moment to read a small portion of the book you might be using. Let them write a prayer oru how they will apply the Scripture. Let them use words!
What happens in a Sunday school?
Sunday school often takes the form of a one-hour or longer Bible study which can occur before, during, or after a church service. Some churches only operate Sunday school for children concurrently with the adult worship service. In this case, there is typically no adult Sunday school.
What is the Bible children’s lesson?
For the younger children, the message is simple: God gave the Bible to us to help us. It is an important letter God wrote to each of us to learn from, to obey, and to get to know Him better. For the older children, we expand on this message and say that the Bible is true and is supposed to be our guide.
What are some church activities?
25 Church Small Group Icebreakers and Activities
- Bible Squeeze Relay. Have participants get into two teams, form a line and hold hands.
- Photo Scavenger Hunt. Divide into groups with at least three people who have phones.
- Team Balloon Race.
- Bible Brains.
- Twizzler Tie Up.
What do you teach in a Sunday school lesson?
15 Sunday School Lesson Theme Ideas
- Theme: Jesus Hears Our Prayers.
- Theme: Jesus is Our Anchor.
- Theme: Becoming a Fisher of Men.
- Theme: Convicted for Christianity.
- Theme: Take Time to Rest and Enjoy God.
- Theme: Me and My Big Mouth — Understanding Gossip.
- Theme: Worrying about “Stuff”
- Theme: Knowing the Holy Spirit.
Who is a good Sunday school teacher?
It takes a special kind of person to be an effective Sunday school teacher. Sunday school teachers must have a deep love for God and know the Bible well. They must also have a love for children and a passion for spreading seeds of God’s word to those children.
What are some good Bible studies?
Best Sellers in Christian Bible Study
- #1. Paul: A Biography.
- #2. Elijah – Bible Study Book: Faith and Fire.
- #3. Epic: The Story God Is Telling.
- #4. The Bible in 52 Weeks: A Yearlong Bible…
- #5. Don’t Give the Enemy a Seat at Your Table:…
- #6. What Does It Mean to Be Chosen?: An…
- #7. Get Out of Your Head Study Guide: A Study in…
How do you really study the Bible?
11 Ways to Study the Bible: Methods, Techniques & Tips
- THE SWORD METHOD OF BIBLE STUDY.
- CHARACTER STUDY.
- WRITE OUT VERSES FROM THE BIBLE.
- STUDY A BOOK OF THE BIBLE.
- READ THROUGH THE BIBLE.
- TOPICAL/THEMATIC BIBLE STUDY.
- PRACTICAL STUDY.
- MEMORIZE SCRIPTURE.