- 1 What should I teach my child in Sunday school?
- 2 What version of the Bible is good for children?
- 3 What is the Bible children’s lesson?
- 4 Which Bible is easiest to read?
- 5 What is a good Bible for a 12 year old?
- 6 What is the difference between NIV and NIrV?
- 7 How should a beginner learn the Bible?
- 8 How can I make studying the Bible fun?
- 9 How do you teach God the words to children?
- 10 What is a Bible lesson?
What should I teach my child in Sunday school?
15 Sunday School Lesson Theme Ideas
- Theme: Jesus Hears Our Prayers.
- Theme: Jesus is Our Anchor.
- Theme: Becoming a Fisher of Men.
- Theme: Convicted for Christianity.
- Theme: Take Time to Rest and Enjoy God.
- Theme: Me and My Big Mouth — Understanding Gossip.
- Theme: Worrying about “Stuff”
- Theme: Knowing the Holy Spirit.
What version of the Bible is good for children?
The CSB One Big Story Bible is an incredibly robust Bible for children and a strong option for ages nine through twelve This Bible includes book introductions, excerpts that showcase how the entire Bible points to Jesus, illustrations of different Bible stories, and many other study helps.
What is the Bible children’s lesson?
For the younger children, the message is simple: God gave the Bible to us to help us. It is an important letter God wrote to each of us to learn from, to obey, and to get to know Him better. For the older children, we expand on this message and say that the Bible is true and is supposed to be our guide.
Which Bible is easiest to read?
The Holy Bible: Easy-to-Read Version (ERV) is an English translation of the Bible compiled by the World Bible Translation Center. It was originally published as the English Version for the Deaf (EVD) by BakerBooks.
What is a good Bible for a 12 year old?
For most 9-12 year olds, I would recommend the International Children’s Bible – it’s a great translation for tweens and even teens.
What is the difference between NIV and NIrV?
NIV 2011 is a “standard” English version, while NIrV is in simplified English, having in mind children and those whose competence in English and/or whose knowledge of the Bible is limited.
How should a beginner learn the Bible?
13 Tips for Studying the Bible For Beginners or Experienced
- Get the right Bible translation.
- Get the right Bible.
- Don’t be afraid to write in your Bible.
- Start small.
- Schedule Bible study.
- Get your stuff together.
- Pray before studying.
- Avoid rules.
How can I make studying the Bible fun?
13 Creative & Unique Ways to Study the Bible
- Bible journaling. I love Bible journaling, and I have been doing it for a couple of years.
- Color scripture.
- Write scripture.
- Draw or doodle scripture.
- Sticker your Bible.
- Start with a Bible study for beginners.
- Listen to scripture.
- Try the SOAP method.
How do you teach God the words to children?
5 Tools for Teaching Toddlers God’s Word
- Read the Bible. Although Bible storybooks are great and help children to develop an interest in God’s Word, we have chosen not to use them in place of God’s Word.
- Repeat and layer. Toddlers love repetition.
- Sing worship choruses and hymns.
What is a Bible lesson?
A lection, also called the lesson, is a reading from scripture in liturgy. In many Christian denominations, the readings of the day are appointed in the lectionary.