- 1 What do we do when God is silent?
- 2 When God says no to prayer?
- 3 What does God say about staying the course?
- 4 When God say let him go?
- 5 Can God be silent?
- 6 How do you know when God is telling you something?
- 7 What is the key to effective prayer?
- 8 How do I know God answers my prayers?
- 9 What happens when God closes a door?
- 10 What is the meaning of to stay the course?
- 11 Who stayed with God in the Bible?
- 12 Do not let me stray from your commands?
- 13 Will God restore a broken relationship?
- 14 What does God say about letting go?
- 15 Does God show you your soulmate?
What do we do when God is silent?
Whatever you are facing, bring it to the Lord. Speak to him, be honest before him. Trust that he hears you, take refuge in his faithfulness, and know that behind every heavy silence is a mighty God who loves you.
When God says no to prayer?
Every time the Lord answers no to our prayers, He fulfills Psalm 84:11, “No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly” (Ps 84:11).
What does God say about staying the course?
Let’s continue to build on the foundation from Psalm 119: When you stay on course you will end up blessed. Walking steadily by faith not by sight you will end up blessed. When you follow God’s direction you end up blessed.
When God say let him go?
“Loose him and let him go,” were the words spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ at the tomb of Lazarus, a friend who had been dead for four days. John 11:43-44, “And when he had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus come forth.
Can God be silent?
God may be silent but he is not absent. Matthew 1:23 says, “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”). When you hear God’s silence and feel his absence, trust his presence. God is with us and God is active even when God is silent.
How do you know when God is telling you something?
3 Common Signs God Is Trying To Tell You Something
- Repetitive Messages. One really obvious way that God tries to get your attention is repetition.
- Friendly Fire. Another obvious sign God is trying to get your attention is through your friends.
- Hardened Heart.
What is the key to effective prayer?
The most important key to a vibrant prayer life is to understand our spiritual authority in Christ as explained in the Scriptures. The only way to do that is to become intimately familiar with the Bible. Even a few minutes a day in the Word of God will add strength and authority to your prayers in 2021.
How do I know God answers my prayers?
How Do I Know When My Prayer Is Answered?
- He’ll catch you if you fall.
- He’ll open a door if that’s the way He wants you to go.
- You’ll meet a closed door if God doesn’t want you to go that way.
What happens when God closes a door?
What does it mean when God closes a door? It simply means that God is telling you not to go in a particular direction, it means that God is warning you that the step you’re about to take will lead you to trouble. Oftentimes, God places blocks and barriers in our way.
What is the meaning of to stay the course?
: to continue with a process, effort, etc., even though it is difficult We’ll succeed in the end if we just stay the course.
Who stayed with God in the Bible?
The text of the Book of Genesis says Enoch lived 365 years before he was taken by God. The text reads that Enoch “walked with God: and he was no more; for God took him” (Gen 5:21–24), which is interpreted as Enoch’s entering heaven alive in some Jewish and Christian traditions, and interpreted differently in others.
Do not let me stray from your commands?
By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. Praise be to you, O LORD; teach me your decrees.
Will God restore a broken relationship?
A famous quote does, after all, say: “ If God could restore us back to himself, he can restore any relationship back to us.” In the Gospel of Luke chapter 2 verse 13-16, we read of Jesus going up to Jerusalem for the Passover feast.
What does God say about letting go?
2. Isaiah 43:18-19. At all times, we must learn to forget the past and forge ahead. If we fail to let go of the past, it is very difficult to move forward.
Does God show you your soulmate?
According to the Bible, there really is no such thing as an actual “soulmate.” While there can be a soul tie, or bond that takes place when a person is intimate with another person, the predestined relationship between two individuals isn’t really stated in the Bible.