- 1 How do you share the gospel for kids?
- 2 Why do we need to share the gospel?
- 3 How do you share salvation to a child?
- 4 How do you explain the gospel to someone?
- 5 Why is it important to share your faith with others?
- 6 What the Bible says about training a child?
- 7 What is godly parenting?
- 8 What makes you a child of God?
How to Share the Gospel with Kids: 6 Things not to Do
- Don’t underestimate them.
- Don’t make it hard.
- Don’t make it weird.
- Don’t be unprepared.
- Don’t expect too much too soon.
- Don’t miss the moment.
As we share testimony of the gospel by the Spirit, those who are willing to hear will receive sufficient witness to begin to have faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement. That faith will give them the will to repent.
Let’s look at a few things to keep in mind as you prepare to share the gospel with children.
- Be Ready To Ask Follow-up Questions.
- Avoid Giving More Information Than A Child Needs.
- Don’t Jump To Conclusions.
- Speak In Clear Terms.
- Find A Quiet Place Free Of Distractions.
- Use A Physical Bible That You Can Write/Mark In.
How do you explain the gospel to someone?
The Most Effective Way to Explain the Gospel One way is to use a Bible verse to share the Gospel. Some verses in scripture summarize the Gospel clearly and can be used as a guide when sharing your faith.
The words of sacred texts can guide us on our faith journey, but sharing our story touches people’s hearts and helps them see their story in your story. It is through hearing and sharing faith stories that we grow closer to one another and closer to God.
What the Bible says about training a child?
“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” “ All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children. ”
What is godly parenting?
Godly parenting means engaging your kids in a way that most accurately reflects the life and words of Jesus. To parent in a way that pleases God, you must seek, depend on, and live through Christ.
What makes you a child of God?
You are a child of God if you have believed… a belief that causes you to surrender your life to Jesus as your LORD (Creator and Owner). A belief that keeps on believing and keeps on surrendering to your LORD. In other words, God’s child! If we are God’s child we will love our heavenly Father.